Do the business, ideas don’t sell. That was what General Manager of EV Hive, Agung Bezharie, said.
It is important to have bright ideas. However, it is true that we have to put them into actions.
Related: How To Successfully Penetrate Indonesian Market
The infographic is here to swap the business of your dreams into reality.
- Spot the problems. What is happening in the society? What are the hardships that must be overcome?
- Who experiences them? Through research, make sure how many people need a solution for the problem you spotted.
- Make solution through goods and service. What kind of solution do they need? Help the society by answering their worries. Start to think differently for different results.
- Bring Ideas to Life. Make enough features with your Minimum Viable Product in hand, your ideas will start to expand to movement.
- Do the business. Start selling your product. This step will validate your business to the higher level, pitching.
- Pitch your business. Look for funding while preparing for your final product. Learn how to make lasting impression.
- Finalize. Grow strong and keep innovating.
After you start to build your startup, don’t forget to click the link below to register to our event to learn more on how to make money with your startup.
EV Hive will be arranging the event "Will My Business Make Money?” on March 24th 2017 @EV Hive The Breeze. RSVP here.